Thursday, April 14, 2011

Best class!

Guys.

Do you know what the best part of Fifth Grade is? No, it's not being the oldest. No, it's not the tantalising lure of middle school (complete with lockers and a student lounge).

The best part of 5th grade is, undoubtedly, Sex Ed. Ok, so it's not the best part when you're in fifth grade, but I, for one, am psyched. Chicky and I have been predicting what the class is going to be like. Our guesses? Super. Awkward. Everyone will pretend not to care, but secretly be tremendously interested. There will be no eye contact, but plenty of uncomfortable scratching of arms. The mental image is fantastic.

"At least it will be over," Chicky said. "I mean, it's a week, but that's it."

"Yeah," I said. "You know, until next year."

She stared at me. "We do this AGAIN?"

No comments: